- What are these Magic Crayons made out of?
- If it is like neon, that means it is not neon. What is it, then?
- How long does the advertising message “burn”? It has to be at least 10 seconds, because you will be making a sale in that amount of time. You “walk-in, walk-out.” That is, walk in, set some shopkeeper’s window on fire by writing “Everything Half Price,” damage window, and walk out. Don’t forget your amazing cash profit though!
- How can a “lazy man” make four sales a day, isn’t he going to be busy sitting at home in his Barcalounger?
- Who is Fuller?
- And why you would be making exactly $7.65 per order? How did they arrive at that precise number?
- And finally: the math. If you make $7.65 profit with each sale, ten sales will equal a profit of $76.50, right? So how could Fuller have made $79 on only seven sales?
- Answer: The extra must have been for selling his brushes on the side.
[From Popular Science, April 1960. Another amazing product from Chicago, by the way!]