1. Serve scoops of your favorite ice cream down the back of your guests’ necks!
2. When trick-or-treaters come to the door, give them each a generous scoop of Sealtest ice cream in their goody bags!
3. How about an ice cream jack-o-lantern on your front porch! That’ll be fun to fall over and fun to clean up the next day.
4. Or play bobbing for ice cream! Boy, that’ll keep people amused for hours.
5. Tell some scary ice cream stories while gathered round a container of Sealtest in the dark. Like the story of the time you ate the bubble gum pieces in the Baskin-Robbins.
Feel free to add your own ideas in the comments!
Speaking of which: I love and appreciate all comments and I really, really do try to respond somehow or the other, and if I don’t it’s because I was probably in a panic about getting other things done in real life or on that other blog of mine. And with NaNoWriMo coming up…well, you know. I will be posting (oh, yay) but my comments appreciation might be sort of – implicit. But there.